FLEXADENT NiTi Superelastic
Ideal for alignment and leveling in early to mid-stages of treatment. Superelastic and Shape Memory characteristics provide greater patient comfort, easier ligating and long activation time.
Superelastic behavior provides:
- Light to moderate, consistent forces.
- Responsiveness to chilling.
- Near consistent force over a long activation period.
- Greater patient comfort over Stainless Steel wires.
- Excellent resiliency, resulting in high resistance to permanent set.
- High flexibility.
- Leveling, torque, and rotation can be addressed simultaneously early in treatment. No need to treat each of these individually, as is the case if using Stainless Steel wires.